A client who does not find in the market a yacht corresponding to his needs can contact Moracasso yacht for assistance in the design and construction of a yacht tailored for him.
By partnering with the designer Alberto Mancini and his design studio AM YACHT DESIGN and naval architecture studio ARRABITO NAVAL ARCHITECTS of Eng. Giuseppe Arrabito, Moracasso Yacht is able to assist the client in the design process of both the exterior and interior elements as well hydrodynamics ones and to follow him in all the delicate steps that lead from the first concept to the delivery of the new yacht to the owner.
Moracasso yacht is collaborating with the most important shipyards of Viareggio and in Northern Europe specialized in construction of mega yachts in steel and aluminium which guarantees clients the highest quality available on the market.
The goal of a designer when he approach a new yacht is to take the unique complex of the customer’s requirements and turn it into the best possible solution in line with these requests.
AM YACHT DESIGN thanks to his experience in the industry is able to ensure the customer the achievement of the following targets:
• Creation of a project full filling the demands of the customer
• An interior and decks layout in conformity with the requirements of the owner
• Attractive and original design
• Detailed specifications to ensure salable conditions and easy maintenance
• Rationality of the structures to ensure the easiness of the construction process
• Engine room and technical layout functional and accessible
• A weight distribution to ensure adequate stability
• Performance appropriate to the type of boat
• Structure project according the classification society rules
• Stability conforming to the international standards
The high quality of a yacht begins from the planning process that requires a very complex procedure. ARRABITO NAVAL ARCHITECTS studies for each customer water lines created specifically for his boat in order to obtain the best performance and is able to guarantee to each client:
• Customized solutions to specific requets of the customer in terms of speed, autonomy, safety, reliability, comfort
• Satisfaction, with adequate margins, of the strictest international certification standards in terms of stability requirements for both intact and damaged boat
• Optimization of hull lines with the goal of reaching the maximum speed and cruising with minimum power installed and minimum consumption.
• Optimization of the hull lines to achieve the best sea-keeping properties